Huwebes, Mayo 12, 2016

Why I Love My Philippines ( Travelogue)


Why I Love My Philippines (Travelogue)


I love Philippines because this my hometown that make me happy in my whole life to travel in any part of the Philippines. No matter where I go, I proudly tell people where I am. If I get blank stares, I bust out my phone and proceed to show them truly how beautiful the Philippines is. However, the more I have traveled to other countries and the more I have seen, I realized that there is so much more to love about the Philippines than just its beautiful beaches. The friendly smiles, the natural instinct to help anyone in need, or just the sheer happiness seen in regular everyday situations are just a few of the things which I think sets the Philippines apart. Given this, I decided to ask a few travel bloggers from all over the world what they love the most about the Philippines especially to Boracay Beach Resort, Apo Island,dakak beach resort, chocalate Hills and etc. It more fun in the philippines because this the country that make your travel anywhere in your in life especially foreign people or a Filipino people so what are you waiting for travel now and make fun and take adventure in your destination.


" Boracay Beach Resort"





Boracay is probably the most popular beach island in the Philippines. It’s every Filipino’s dream to visit this island located in the province of Aklan. With its soft white sand, bright blue waters, beautiful sunset view, and unforgettable night life experiences, Boracay has been included in the top 20 best islands in the world by Condé Nast Traveller magazine



"  Apo Island"




Apo Island, located in the Philippines, is rated one of the top 10 dive sites in the world. Surrounded by hundreds of species of fish and marine life, the island is a jewel of the underworld. Spectacular diving is usually accessible at deep sea level, but a beautiful reef is found right beyond the shores of Apo Island Beach Resort. Apo Island Beach Resort is nested in a private cove within unique rock formations on a beautiful white beach. Please click on the below sections to view more information about Apo Island Beach Resort.

"Dakak Beach Resort"




Dakak Park and Beach Resort is the closest place to paradise one could ever experience with its exceptional beauty and serenity. With a wide stretch of dazzling white sand, rich woodland and pleasant people, the picture perfect Dakak promises you a holiday well-spent with everything available for your country-side escapade: deluxe bungalows, state-of-the-art facilities, superb dishes, cool swimming pools; an experience that is so addicting, thus leaves you with no option but to come back and revive the memories again.

"Chocalate Hills"




The Chocolate Hills are a famous tourist attraction of Bohol. They are featured in the provincial flag and seal to symbolize the abundance of natural attractions in the province.They are in the Philippine Tourism Authority's list of tourist destinations in the Philippines they have been declared the country's third National Geological Monument. So amazing place that you really encountered of what Philippines is beautiful and fun.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento