Miyerkules, Mayo 11, 2016

My Future

"My Future"

When i finish my four years course in criminology, i want to pursue my dreams come true because  I want to protect the people of dumaguete and it is not in dumaguete but the entire world in order to feel safe against criminal and i will do my best to arrest the criminal who are using drugs especially to my province of Negros Oriental. And want to work hard in my courier job as a police man someday in order to help my family and the poor people in the society. Since i was the younger of my family and my brother did not done yet because of not studying well in college level then ill do my best to help my brother and my daughter to improve their life and i want to make my mother and father  proud of me of what is the truth that they did to me in whole life. I was very thankful of my family and God that he gave us to our better future.  


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento