Martes, Mayo 10, 2016

The Story Of My Life


"The Story of my life"



In the beginning of my life since i was in college, they are greatest challenge of me because in college level. It is not easy to achieved your goal without and effort and you must sacrifice everything that can really help me in my life. When i was first year student in NORSU, then i realized that college is not easy to encountered or shall say to understand because, in my high school life i am always going to my friends to play games and especially to my favorite sports. After that i realized too that my mother sacrifice everything on me to send in the school and they do a lot of thing to pay tuition fee. I do my best to work hard because this the way that can really improve my life, life of others, life of my family in order to have a better life to live in this world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento