Huwebes, Mayo 5, 2016

My Favorite Filipino Delicasies


"Cassava Cake"



Ingredients:
4 cups grated cassava
2 cups coconut milk
2 tbsp. melted butter
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp. salt
1/2 cup pure coconut cream
Grated cheese

Directions:
1. Beat eggs.
 Add sugar, butter and salt.
 Mix thoroughly.
2. Add the grated cassava and coconut milk.
3. Mix well and place in a pan or bibingka mold lined with banana leaf.
4. Bake until almost done.
5. Brush with coconut cream.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese or strips of local cottage cheese.
7. Brown top under hot cover or oven broiler, or top with pure coconut milk with sugar to taste and brown under broiler.

"Reason"

The reason why i choose this one because, this is one of my favorite delicacies that i have tasted everyday and my mother like too. Then I found out that this delicacies rich in fiber, iron, and other natural ingredients. I like it very much because this the one that make me alive and alert in playing my sports in every unit i have played. If you want to taste it then don't forget to make this one and this is  very simple that my mother made it. What are you waiting for try now and enjoy making.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento