Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2016

Family Tradition

"My Family Tradition"


Birthday Celebration

                                  In every birthday I have my mother and father held party for me. I invited my friends, classmates and cousins to my birthday party. My mother prepared many delicious foods such as chicken, fish ball, and my favorite mango float and we put up some decorations. When my classmate came, they gave their presents and said happy birthday to me. We played a lot of game such as computer games, catching and other exciting games. After all we also eat together with my family. At the end, I was very thankful to our savior Jesus Christ for the blessings that he gave us and my family.


Fiesta
                                 Each town celebrates fiesta as a dedication to the patrons. A parade of patrons will be held a day before the event as well as other activities such as Basketball league and singing contest or beauty pageant. Indicators of a town fiesta are the "Banderitas". It hung up above the roads tied to light posts. People prepare months before the celebration. Fiesta go on for two days. The most common food prepared during fiesta are lechon baboy (roasted pig), pork, humba and pancit. The pre-celebrations is called "deperas" and the actual day of celebration in Cebuano is called fiesta. It is a disappointment to not be able to prepare food for unexpected visitors even if they are not invited to your home seriously but, it is  fiesta all people of dumaguete are readlly invited to eat. It is not mandatory to celebrate a fiesta. Expect to heard loud music until midnight during the days of the fiesta especially if your are near the town's auditorium.

Festivals
                               In every festivals held in dumaguete city my family always with me and is a joyful celebration of the people of dumaguete, their innate hospitality, friendliness, and their propensity to live harmoniously with the people of different race, religion and cultural beliefs. Through the course history and to the present time, the people of dumaguete have always known to welcome strangers from different shores and countries, and to live with them in complete peace and understanding. In celebrating festivals in dumaguete is very awesome because this the way that you can bond with your family and enjoy everything during competetion and this is the way to forget problem to our family.

Singing

                               Singing stands as a big part of family traditions. Every time there are gathering in provinces or sun urban areas, there is always a videoke machine. Singing contest and videoke have become a part of almost every occasion and celebration. Filipinos love to sing even though some are not gifted with a golden voice. In singing videoke this the way to forget your problem instead of realizing it and we need to enjoy our life and bond with your family.


Christmas Celebration

                               Christmas is a birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Christmas time is the time for giving, sharing, loving, bonding with family but for me it's all about fun. I have so much fun during this time of the year. I like to stay with family as much as i can until we can't take it anymore. During the season of the holidays, it's all about food like the candy, tamales, doughnuts, cookies, cake, rice, beans and gifts that well all receive. For it's all about family my great friends and the Christmas party.     
                        
        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento